Salesforce Business Analyst
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity Business Applications team is looking for a business systems analyst to join our fast growing Go-to-Market Systems team. You will work closely with business partners to align technology solutions with business needs. Based on a deep understanding of the business, you will be responsible for designing, managing, and improving core Salesforce.com Platform including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud, Partner Community, marketing, and customer service systems. In this role, you will translate business needs into actionable requirements by gathering enough information to define a solution and drive clarity to make rational decisions.
The selected candidate will join a team of consummate professionals missioned with the delivery of a Salesforce platform that seamlessly integrates the contributions of Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales and Support to provide a world class customer experience. Direct experience solutioning for sales and service use cases and work-streams for the manufacturing industry such as Sales Cloud, Service/Experience Cloud,Partner Community and support logistics and distributed field service models is a strong differentiator. You will lead discovery and analysis sessions with stakeholders and help business teams derive unambiguous business rules and requirements that can be translated into actionable specifications for development teams. You will be part of the IT Business Applications team, engaging and collaborating with the cross functional teams from Marketing, Channel, Sales, Sales Operations and Partner Marketing departments.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan
- Facilitate design, implementation, maintenance and enhancement of the Salesforce platform as well as other declarative parts of the Salesforce platform
- Subject matter expert on channel sales and partner management (Partner onboarding, Pipeline management, enablement and measurement)
- Lead business and functional requirements to Sales/Experience Cloud standard features and functionality; define and prioritize scoping of requirements
- Partner with stakeholders to shape requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
- Drive the planning, prioritization, JIRA User stories, design, development and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of cross functional teams, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Effectively prepare Business Processes, Process Flow Analysis, Requirements Definition, Data Models and Detailed Functional Design.
- Validates business and technical requirements are met during the project delivery process
- Collaborate with the Business Systems Analyst senior team members both in the US and offshore locations to drive the work
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with respective teams to resolve operational issues and challenges
- Analyzes/identifies areas of risk and develops plans to minimize.
- 6+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- Agile / SCRUM experience required
- Minimum 5+ years of experience on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Experience Cloud, Partner Relationship Management hands-on experience
- 4+ years experience with declarative development on force.com platform.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, FSL, Experience Cloud, Partner communities and the AppExchange
- Salesforce Admin Certification, Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant, Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Preferred.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce security, Salesforce data model, Profiles, Roles, OWD Settings, Sharing model
- Proficiency in Salesforce declarative implementation using, flows, Screen/Trigger based flows, dynamic forms, Single Sign On Security setup along with data migration experience
- Track record building Service Cloud solutions including Case Management, Knowledge Management, Articles, Chat, CTI, Survey, Entitlement and Milestones, SLAs
- Experience with multiple customer contact channels (Phone, Chat, SMS, Social, Email), skill-based routing and omni-channel administration, Reports and dashboards
- Experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce and associated ecosystem
- Experience in driving system implementation, agile project management and data flow best practices knowledge
- Responsible for business requirement understanding, Writing User Stories, Sprint planning, backlog grooming, and working with the development team for planning and solutioning
- Strong knowledge and experience on implementing top of the funnel processes such as lead management, account management and partner relationship management
- Knowledge of third-party integration tools and ETL (Such as Workato,Informatica, Jitterbit, Boomi, Mulesoft etc.) with Salesforce
- Experience in Agile development, iterative development, and proof of concepts (POCs)
- Develop subject matter expertise of Cohesity’s Salesforce implementation including integrations
- Define and streamline SaaS Support Process and Intake Process and rollout new SaaS offerings
- Design and implement release management, change control for SaaS Platform Squad
- Work with Business SMEs to build BRDs and Product Roadmaps.
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.