Renewals Sales Representative
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
What you’ll do in the Renewals role:
- Be responsible for managing a book of software superscription renewal business, aligned by quarter, with the goal of closing the sale of all renewal contracts prior to contract expiration
- Meet quarterly, half year, and annual targets (quota) associated with an assigned book of renewal business
- Maintain direct engagement with customers and channel partners throughout the duration of a contract's lifecycle to identify and eliminate potential obstacles to timely renewal.
- Ensure assigned renewals are closed on time by working in a highly collaborative environment with internal organizations -- Inside/Field sales, Customer Success, and Channel sales.
- Talk to customers about renewal prices and, if necessary, acquire customer commitment on updated terms
- Generate and manage sales opportunities and quotes in SFDC. Provide timely updates to sales opportunities reflective of the sales cycle and any challenges identified
- Work closely with external partners, distributors, and resellers to provide a value driven renewal experience and, participate and present in customer quarterly business reviews
- Accurately forecast what renewal business is expected to close each quarter. Identify renewals at risk of closing/on time. Investigate and document loss reasons for renewals that do not close
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field with minimum 1 year, preferred 3 years negotiating with, and selling to enterprise I/T buyers in a quota carrying sales role
- Industry experience and Extensive knowledge of enterprise software sales, software subscription services, or software as a service licensing methodology
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com CRM, Microsoft office (mainly Excel) other CRM tools
- Familiarity with enterprise procurement processes, specifically for I/T related spending
- Demonstrated track record of personal development, increasing responsibility and the ability to thrive in a constantly evolving and demanding environment
- Ability to clearly articulate Cohesity's value via written or verbal communication
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.