Head of Analyst Relations
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Reporting to the Group Vice President of Global Corporate Communications and Investor Relations, the Vice President, Analyst Relations role and is a remote job that can be done from anywhere in the US.
- Drive an analyst relations strategy in partnership with product management, engineering and marketing teams to build and grow the Cohesity brand.
- Evolve and execute the annual strategic analyst relations plan designed to inform and support product and market strategy, and market positioning to drive pipeline and category leadership.
- Craft and deliver company level narratives and storylines to facilitate broader and deeper analyst understanding about Cohesity’s vision, strategy, value proposition and key competitive differentiators for the entire portfolio of products.
- Develop project plans and drive cross-functional program management of key reports and surveys including Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Waves and IDC MarketScapes. Work with product marketing and sales leaders to develop sales enablement materials in support of major report placements.
- Lead the strategy, coordination and preparation of presentations, briefing sheets, talking points and materials needed for key spokespeople ahead of analyst interactions.
- Monitor research and deliver analyst sentiment, insights and opportunities on market and competitors to key internal partners and the senior leadership team.
- Communicate Cohesity news to the analyst community and handle inbound analyst requests in a timely and effective manner, including: surveys, inquiries, briefings and customer requests.
- Engage and educate executive key collaborators on the value of AR to business and have clear points of view on the program goals, achievements and support required from this critical audience
- Work closely with the communications team to evolve thought leadership with key industry influencers across both traditional and independent industry analysts.
- 15+ years of Industry Analyst Relations experience.
- Experience with industry analyst evaluations, including Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with an outstanding ability to translate technology features into business outcomes.
- Experience working with and driving outcomes with senior executives
- Proven ability to function as internal and external spokesperson. Internal: presence to present to senior management regarding the market, competitive landscape and analyst outlook. External: ability to communicate company messages and positions and to handle objections.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels within Elastic and the analyst community.This includes working with executives in sensitive situations.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously and under tight timelines; self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Proven strategic problem solver with a demonstrated ability to develop stories with data and facts to influence industry trends.
- Relationship driven - experience building successful senior level relationships, internally and externally.
- Ambition, drive and commitment to great results; including a constant desire to evolve the AR program and to understand and develop best practices.
- Intellectually curious, creative problem-solver who loves to tackle complex challenges.
- Stellar project management skills.
- Travel as needed for advisory days, analyst events, etc. (when it is safe to do so)
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.