Senior Director, People Technology & Analytics
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
About the Role:
As the Leader, People Analytics & Technology, you will define the strategic roadmap to build and scale the People Analytics & Technology function, partnering closely with HR and IT on the technology roadmap to enable frictionless People processes. Your role will focus on delivering best in class, innovative, solutions to meet critical business needs. You will partner and collaborate across the People Team and other functional areas within Cohesity to provide a seamless Employee & Manager experience. This is an exciting time to join a company where you will be at the forefront of who we are as a People team and what we build for the Company!
As a leader on the People team, here are your key areas of responsibility:
- Act as the system owner for our HR technology portfolio, defining our design standards & expectations
- Use your innovative, creative, and scalable approach building analytical reporting and programs that take our support of the business to the next level
- Proactively build upon our people analytics capability through our HCM platform, efficiently leveraging enterprise data warehouse tools to represent people insights in an easy-to-consume format
- Lead a team that ensures data consistency, availability and foresight to business needs while providing top-notch customer service
- Enable your team to build our core operating processes as it relates to the employee lifecycle
- Effectively coach, lead and develop a highly talented global team
- 12+ years working in HR technologies, increasing responsibility
- Experience in managing HR technologies, defining long term roadmaps
- Experience with Workday configuration and business processes
- Exceptional project & program management experience
- Exceptional problem solving skills, with the ability to influence and gain alignment at all levels in the organization
- Data driven leader, who can demonstrate measurable results
Location: Remote - United States
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.