Channel Development Manager
Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
We're seeking a vibrant and sharp mind to be our Channel Development Manager!
You will be responsible for the management and enablement of Channel Partners in Cohesity Partner Ecosystem.
- Building and handling account and partner plans including managing the tasks within the Channel Management System (CMS) and growing pipeline strategically; manage pipeline conversion
- Creating awareness, demand and preference for company products and services.
- Collaborating with partners to drive bookings
- Identifying, recruiting and developing new Partners to sell and provide services
- Forecasting partner pipeline conversion in coordination with the sales teams
- Develops and actively leads a sales strategy and jointly developed business plan for assigned Partner/Distribution account(s). Uses business plan(s) as a roadmap for partner growth, management of the account(s), Alliances leverage and contribution to Cohesity objectives
- Enables Partner sales and technical teams in line with GTM plan and partner program requirements as well as clearly defined outcomes and metrics.
- Tracks partner performance-to-plan, Delivers company strategy/vision, identifies actions plans to address enablement, engagement, pipeline and bookings gaps
- Develops selling & services opportunities with and within Partner organizations; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned Partner accounts.
- Coordinates marketing activities. Leverage Cohesity marketing resources to establish, prioritization, execution, and return on investment.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field, or equivalent experience with 8+ years of demonstrable channel management experience
- We are looking for someone with strong achievement against quota and extensive knowledge arrived through exposure to sophisticated business situations.
- Extensive experience in the growth of top Distribution Managed Partners through Distributors
- Experience working with cross functional teams to coordinate marketing activities to decide, prioritize, implement, and investment returns from partners
- A drive to successfully design effective engagement with partners
- Experience in working with customers and technology partners
- Very comfortable presenter of technical and business material to both small and large groups
- Individuals who can work independently and remotely are valued members of our team, with strong work ethic and are eager to take on responsibility.
- Willing to travel? This position requires you to travel >50%
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.