Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Cohesity is seeking a Product Manager, Salesforce and this person will be a high-level strategic contributor and leader that will oversee business planning, tactical execution, and business integration of all enterprise application initiatives; inclusive of, but not limited to, Salesforce, NetSuite, internal application development, content management, interoperability, connectivity, interfaces, and ongoing maintenance.
From a domain perspective, this individual should have a good understanding of GTM Offer enablement, Lead to Cash, SaaS business enablement, Subscription lifecycle business models, Renewals management.
- Partner with business domain leaders to create a robust Enterprise Application roadmap. Ensure this roadmap is well understood throughout the business functions and meet emerging requirements. Take the abstract of this roadmap down to threads of executional framework.
- Oversee the success of Application Development projects in alignment with Enterprise portfolio and integrated with Cohesity’s short-term and long-term goals
- Work closely with other teams to understand current and future requirements; suggest solutions and alternatives - transform business processes through technology
- Proficient in creating product backlogs, user stories, product demos, and prototypes
- Specify implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and reliability of applications and software
- Ensure Application Development initiatives and projects are well managed and deliver on expectations - functionality, timeliness, and cost
- Able to foster a culture of transparency and a sense of purpose among the team, and create clear accountabilities and metrics
- Demonstrated ability in developing a culture that embraces innovation, and challenges existing paradigms
- Skilled at setting and communicating priorities effectively; able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Skilled at removing barriers and acting with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional ability to lead change using positive and collaborative methods
- Superior product management competencies and efficiently manage matrix teams that are organized as product specific squads
- An exceptional listener, able to comprehend what is said and probe for important details
- Able to communicate technical or complex subject matter in business terms
- Demonstrated acumen and passion for both business and technology, including the latest digital innovations as they apply to the creation of business value
- Highly self-motivated
- Accepts ownership and welcomes responsibility
- Has successfully led development and delivery of multiple complex business technology solutions into production that have achieved or surpassed business goals.
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications optimized to run in the cloud or virtualized environments.
- Deep knowledge of system architecture, technical design, and system and software development technology.
Required Skills / Experiences:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Managing application development at scale, employing SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum, and DevOps
- High tech industry experience
- Working experience in SaaS applications like Salesforce (Sales and Community/Experience Cloud), NetSuite, and Workday
- Knowledge of technology and system architecture
Preferred Skills / Experiences:
- Project Management and tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Asana
- Salesforce Admin Certification
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?