Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
- JOB MISSION:
The person will provide support on various People Team initiatives which will enable a positive employee experience throughout the employee life cycle at Cohesity. This role is responsible for the world class on-boarding experience for the new hires and supporting a healthy and thriving culture for our employees.
- Partnering with the EMEA People Partner on employee relations cases in region including close collaboration with leaders to provide support on effective performance management
- Creating a local process for disciplinary actions and complaint handling locally and managing cases which arise
- Provide support for employees on absences in partnership with the global benefits team members
- Understanding the requirements to ensure compliance across the EMEA countries, partnering with our internal employment legal expert and the EMEA People Partner to implement processes and policies to ultimately reduce legal risk.
- Collaborating with our global People Services team and equally with our payroll provider where necessary to ensure employees have a good employee experience
- Be part of the global team to support Company wide initiatives; such as - Attrition Analysis, Career Development Programs, Engagement Survey follow through
- Quarterly reporting of Data Analysis - All hands data, Exit, Employee Experience, Corporate & Social Responsibility, Anniversary, Promotion (as and when required)
- Consults with and advises managers regarding workplace issues and makes recommends appropriate recommendations personnel actions in accordance with Company policies and guidelines, and applicable laws
- In conjunction with Legal and EMEA People Partner manage Employee Exit process
- Knowledge of employment practices in countries across Europe would be ideal, at a minimum, the successful candidate will have knowledge of Ireland employment law.
- Open Mindset, Positive Attitude, Integrity, Honesty, Drive for Results and Collaborative working style
- 3-5 years of Human Resources experience, preferably with some high tech experience
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment. Having successfully worked in a delivery-oriented fast paced work culture will be helpful
- Excellent attention to detail
- Eagerness and willingness to find a solution. World is your oyster, take what you can and ask the questions for continual learning.
- Good communication skills, do the right thing and maintain a Customer Focus approach
Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates:
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Cohesity may require employees who enter its offices to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and to provide documented proof thereof. Cohesity will comply with applicable law regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals who are not vaccinated because of a sincerely held religious belief, disability or medical condition. This vaccination requirement does not apply to employees who work remotely and do not enter Cohesity offices.
Something looks off?