Sales Development Representative (IND)
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 120,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
Birdeye is looking for hands-on technologists with strong foundations who can learn and pick up new skills on the fly. You would be working with the latest technologies to improve performance and reliability of our features, and improve our development
What You’ll Do
Come thrive at Birdeye, and help us build the future of Experience Marketing. Ranked as the 2021 Best Places to Work, 2021 Top WorkPlaces for Managers and Technology Fast 500 for 2018, 2019 and 2020, Birdeye is changing the way businesses interact with customers. As relentless innovators, we make excellence a habit. We know building beautiful things means shattering walls, so we’re bold, scrappy, and love a good challenge. Apply now and find out why Birdeye is rated Top Places to Work.
Your work as a Sales Development Representative is mostly concerned with outbound sales tactics. You will provide outside prospects with information about Birdeye’s products and services. Sales Development Representatives must be very well-organized. Your primary duty is to generate leads and move them through a sales pipeline. Successful candidates will help prospects by identifying problems and offering workable solutions
- Support the team on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and find potential new sales opportunities
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to sell Birdeye’s products and services
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives in next steps
- Management of Sales cycle from Lead Generation to Close
- Understand Sales Process and Consultative Selling
- Set up conferences or calls between sales representatives and potential clients
- Based in India, preferably Delhi but flexible for right candidate
- At least 1 year of B2B work experience, with a track record of achieving sales quotas
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven, creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Ability to show oneself, communicate, and persuade decision-makers at all organizational levels
- Have a strong work ethic and are eager to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM software, is a plus
- Amenable to work in US Shift
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our prayers sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.