Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 120,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
Lead Designer, Website and Digital
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Website Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in website design and development, a solid understanding of user experience and interface design, and be able to lead and mentor junior designers. In this role, you will be responsible for creating visually stunning, world-class, and highly functional Website UX that engage and inspire our clients and their customers with beautiful and simple designs.
- Design the end-to-end user experience on our global website for all platforms (desktop, mobile web and app)
- Ideate and shape extraordinary, high-performing, interactive brand experiences on the company prospect facing digital properties.
- Make design decisions with a deep understanding of the customer persona, and the entire end-to-end user experience.
- Collaborate with project managers, developers, and other stakeholders to ensure smooth and efficient project delivery.
- Know how to implement CRO learnings at a global scale, and conduct research and analysis to inform design decisions and improve user experience.
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and emerging technologies in web design and development.
- Develop and maintain design standards and guidelines for websites and other digital products.
- Use all the latest technologies, have an acute attention to detail, and work fast to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, or related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in website design and development.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating outstanding design skills, creativity, and a world-class, beautiful, and simple website design approach.
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and other design and prototyping tools.
- Strong management and mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
If you are a creative and passionate website designer with a strong background in user experience and interface design, as well as experience in implementing CRO learnings at a global scale, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, and a dynamic and supportive work environment.