Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As an Implementations Specialist, your primary function will be helping clients onboard and driving product adoption with new & current customers to help ensure a high renewal rate. In this individual contributor role, you will proactively work with customers to drive increased platform adoption, business value, and overall customer satisfaction during the 90-day onboarding period. You will utilize superior customer success skills, expert platform knowledge as well as reputation management best practices in order to provide consultative advice to customers so they can optimize the capabilities of the Birdeye platform.
Shift Timings – 7:30 PM – 4:30 AM IST
- You will be responsible for product adoption, account growth (upsells), and account success.
- Monitor account health and proactively reach out to clients based on key metrics & triggers specifically those customers that have low adoption.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction and minimize Churn, by engaging via emails, calls, and texts to resolve challenges they are facing with respect to our product, also sharing inputs to better use the product.
- Help customers implement integrations with the Birdeye platform.
- Provide support for accounts that are at risk and escalated account issues.
- 2-7 or more years of experience in a customer-facing support/success/account management role.
- Customer experience champion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach & stakeholder management.
- Deep customer empathy.
- Understanding of SMB space, particularly in the specified vertical.
- Exceptional Saas product knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage delicate customer situations
- Organized and reliable - Able to work as a team with little direction when necessary
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.