Account Executive, Commercial
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 120,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do:
Our Commercial division is a rapidly growing division within the sales organization and we are looking for hungry, driven and coachable talent to join the Account Executive teams. Your focus is helping leaders gain insights around their market and customers which allows them to make quicker and better data-driven decisions.
This is a Hybrid inside sales role selling to Commercial businesses across the country. We provide tools to help you prospect as you also close company-provided leads. If you are the type of sales professional who thrives on cutting-edge technology, building relationships within all aspects of a Commercial-sized business, and if only hitting 100% to quota disappoints you ... we'd like to discuss an opportunity for us to grow together.
- Full-Cycle Sales Role; cold-calling, prospecting, conducting online demos, and closing deals over the phone
- Make 50-70 calls per day to potential customers
- Perform 2-3 product demos per day
- Close 10-15 deals per month
- Use Salesforce to track all activities
- Articulate to prospects how our tools can help their organizations get to the next level with real-time data
- Use rejection as fuel to motivate and push you to work harder and smarter
- MUST be in the Dallas - Ft Worth metro area and able to be in office 2-3 days per week
- 5+ years of quota carrying sales as an individual contributor; preferably in a fast-paced environment selling to companies with more than $20 million in revenue
- 1+ year experience discussing concepts like PPC, SEO, SEM and other marketing technologies with prospective clients
- Ability to demonstrate previous success: awards, stack-rankings, accomplishments, "brag bag"
- 1+ year experience conducting online demonstrations
- 1+ year experience using Google to research leads and prospects to build pipeline
Why You'll Join Us:
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and, most importantly, our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit to, roll our sleeves, and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.