Account Manager, Small Business
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 120,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do:
As an Upsell Representative, your primary function is to reach out to the existing customers to update them of the new products & services launched & explain the need of the same to their business. In this individual contributor role, you will need to upsell & resolve existing queries of the customers. You would be responsible to Encourage customers to upgrade their services, develop healthy customer relationships, build trust and transparency with the client & promote customer loyalty.
- Encourages Customers to Upgrade their Products
- Enhances Customer Training
- Evaluates and Analyzes Customer Needs
- Builds Trust and Transparency with Clients
- Acts as a Customer Advocate
- Promotes Customer Loyalty
- Develops Healthy Customer Relationship
- Minimum 2+ years of Saas sales experience
- Customer experience champion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach & stakeholder management.
- Deep customer empathy.
- Understanding of SMB space, particularly in the specified vertical.
- Exceptional Saas product knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage delicate customer situations
- Organized and reliable - Able to work as a team with little direction when necessary
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.