Customer Success Manager, Product Adoption
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 120,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do
As a Customer Success Specialist, your primary function will be helping clients onboard and driving product adoption with new & current customers to help ensure a high renewal rate. In this individual contributor role, you will proactively work with customers to drive increased platform adoption, business value, and overall customer satisfaction during the 90-day onboarding period. You will utilize superior customer success skills, expert platform knowledge as well as reputation management best practices in order to provide consultative advice to customers so they can optimize the capabilities of the Birdeye platform.
Shift Timings - 6:30PM - 3:30 AM
- You will be responsible for product adoption, account growth (upsells), and account success.
- Monitor account health and proactively reach out to clients based on key metrics & triggers specifically those customers that have low adoption.
- Increase Customer Satisfaction and minimize Churn, by engaging via emails, calls, and texts to resolve challenges they are facing with respect to our product, also sharing inputs to better use the product.
- Help customers implement integrations with the Birdeye platform.
- Provide support for accounts that are at risk and escalated account issues.
- 4-8 years of experience in a customer-facing support/success/account management role.
- Customer experience champion.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Consultative approach & stakeholder management.
- Deep customer empathy.
- Understanding of SMB space, particularly in the specified vertical.
- Exceptional Saas product knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage delicate customer situations
- Organized and reliable - Able to work as a team with little direction when necessary
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Why You’ll Join UsAt Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be always their authentic self.