Account Executive, Enterprise
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 120,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do
Birdeye is a SaaS platform reimagining the way customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience (CX). With Birdeye's tools, businesses can engage in every step of the customer journey, establish a positive online presence, and benchmark performance across locations and against competitors. By providing strategically actionable information, we empower our clients to achieve previously unattainable performance. In today's reputation economy, Birdeye provides the eyes, ears and algorithms necessary to create a stand-out customer experience that pleases a digital consumer society reliant on instant gratification.
If you are the type of individual who thrives on cutting-edge technology, building relationships within all aspects of the C-Suite (particularly CMO), and if your expectations of your performance are higher than your employer's... we'd like to discuss an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded sales executive to get in on the ground floor of one of Silicon Valley’s hottest startups. If you possess the right energy, competitive spirit, personal drive and track record of success in sales, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
As a Strategic Account Executive with Birdeye's Enterprise Sales team you have the opportunity to attack a defined territory with a solution already driving improved reputation and customer experiences for more than 50,000 companies in North America. The market opportunity for Reputation Management and Customer Experience software is $10B+ in the US and 2-3x that number globally.
Bottom line? We're growing, rapidly, and need sales champions to help Birdeye grab market share as enterprise organizations realize that they do not control their reputation (top driver for new customer acquisition) and that they are not acting on customer feedback (top driver for customer retention).
- Drive sales growth by finding and closing business in our Strategic Accounts Segment
- Prospect into the assigned territory to uncover needs for Birdeye services
- Partner with your SDR counter-part as they generate opportunities for you to sell in your territory
- Manage sales cycles involving multiple CXO decision-makers and stakeholders
- Build custom presentations/demonstrations of our product for prospective clients
- Run effective Proof of Concept campaigns to persuasively demonstrate Birdeye’s value
- Report on sales activity and metrics in our CRM
- Work closely with Product to improve product and on-boarding processes
- Manage pipeline and sales activity, conduct prospect research and be able to accurately forecast
- Work hard, play hard. We need to have fun as we succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required; continued training and education preferred
- 8+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales as an individual contributor, ideally selling CX and Social SaaS
- Prior experience selling Enterprise SaaS into the CMO Suite
- Hunter mentality with proven ability to generate and close pipelines in defined geographic territories
- Experience selling to CMO, CXO, digital marketers or heads of social media
Why You'll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and, most importantly, our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit to, roll our sleeves, and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.
- Flexible work from home options are available
- 100% Employer-paid benefit plans available for employees with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Flexible PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds"
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!