Assistant Manager, Marketing Ops
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 120,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do?
Birdeye is looking for an Assistant Manager - marketing Operations to join our Revenue Operations leadership team in India. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Ops in India, you’ll be a critical member of the broader revenue operations ecosystem.
You will work in alignment with marketing operations counterparts in the US and Manila. You will also work in close collaboration with cross-functional teams - marketing, sales, BDR/SDR, Business Intelligence, Product, and Systems teams to help streamline marketing processes, improve the lead-to-deal flow, enhance marketing productivity, and support revenue growth.
- Own the end-to-end lead flow and lead management process, ensuring quality leads are getting tracked properly and passed to sales with the full context and clarity required for successful hand-off and follow-up
- Implement best-in-class marketing analytics that provides insight across all channels, campaigns, and activities. Build and maintain reports and dashboards that highlight important marketing performance metrics
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that enable scale
- Work with leaders in Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Product to ensure we have an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- Define and continuously refine end-to-end campaign processes from the intake and planning to QA and launching in Hubspot
- Identify and document workflows, content, owners, deliverables, QA process and SLA across the campaign lifecycle
- Hands-on problem solver with proven technical background to troubleshoot and solve sophisticated problems with MarOps and RevOps
- Strong understanding of using reporting tools for pipeline, campaign attribution and other campaign reporting
- Demonstrated ability and knowledge of data analysis and statistics including hypothesis testing, A/B testing, etc
- Support campaign and program launch as needed in HubSpot and SFDC - strong technical knowledge of marketing automation tools
- 7+ years of Marketing Ops experience, preferably in SaaS
- Degree in Business or related field
- Ability to operate autonomously with demonstrated experience, knowledge, and expertise within SaaS / Enterprise Software. Startup experience is a plus.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to glean insights from processes, data, sales team feedback, industry best practices, continuous personal development, etc. to develop improved strategies
- Strong understanding and experience with both highly transactional, inbound, inside sales models, and mid-market/Enterprise inside and field sales models.
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com, Hubspot, and other marketing automation tools, including best practices for use, integrations, and reporting.
- Proven record of developing and implementing tactical initiatives that improve marketing productivity, and conversion rates
- LeanData knowledge is a plus
- Strong project and program management skills.
- Intimate knowledge of lead automation and follow-up best practices, outbound lead generation, and reporting/analytics
- Expert communication skills, with experience building presentations and analyses for presentations to the senior leadership team.