Customer Success Operations Analyst
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. But today consumers choose businesses based on online reputation and digital experiences. The modern marketer must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers, and they need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often struggle to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies that come from using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. They often find that their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights - and from acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 120,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Palo Alto, Birdeye is led by a team of industry experts and innovators from Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and Yahoo and in 2021, our CEO and Co-founder was named 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year. Birdeye is backed by the who’s who of Silicon Valley - Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures, and World Innovation Lab - and recently closed a $60 million Series C funding round led by Accel-KKR, a leading technology-focused investment firm. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
As the Customer Success Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for streamlining the day-to-day operations of the customer success team, ensuring they deliver exceptional customer service, analyzing customer data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, and working cross-functionally to implement new processes and procedures.
To succeed in this role, you will need a strong background in customer success, knowledge of important customer success metrics, and an understanding of revenue operations. You should be skilled in data analysis and identifying actionable plans to drive customer success, be an effective communicator, and able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to achieve results. Seeking a candidate who has succeeded in a highly-visible, fast past SaaS environment. This role offers various opportunities for growth and rapid advancement.
If you are passionate about ensuring customer success and would like to become a part of our growing team. This role offers various opportunities for growth and rapid advancement, we encourage you to apply.
- Collaborate and present to the Senior Leadership on a regular basis.
- Integral part Customer Success team, vocal about important initiatives, process gaps, etc.
- Build and present analysis across a broad range of topics and customers (e.g. small business and enterprise segments, staffing optimization, tech stack optimization, gross revenue retention, etc)
- Drive process simplification, automation, and enhancements to bring scale to the customer success process
- Develop and maintain customer success processes and workflows to ensure consistent delivery of exceptional customer service
- Analyze expansion pipeline data, identify patterns, trends, and gaps, and provide data-driven insights to leadership
- Analyze customer data to identify trends, customer behaviors, and areas for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the customer experience and ensure customer success goals are met
- Coach, train, and develop the customer success team to drive their success and growth
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless customer onboarding and adoption of the company's products
- Develop and implement metrics to track team performance and progress toward customer success goals
- Identify and implement new tools and technologies to streamline customer success operations
- Drive customer success initiatives, such as customer satisfaction surveys, customer engagement programs, and customer success advocacy programs
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- SFDC Certification will be an advantage
- 3+ years of experience in customer success, revenue operations, customer service, or a related field, preferably in an Enterprise/B2B SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills and experience analyzing customer data
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing processes and procedures
- Experience with customer success tools such as CRM, customer engagement, and customer feedback platforms
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for designing processes that scale
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions.
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and, most importantly, our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit to, roll our sleeves, and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.