Market Research Analyst
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do
- Conduct online research to identify relevant companies from a specific country or industry vertical and key details like revenue, industry, number of locations etc.
- Carry out further research to gain additional information on key contacts and their data (locations, email, phone number, etc.).
- Maintain a consistent flow of leads/accounts/contacts for outbound sales.
- Take complete ownership of all assigned tasks and ensure quality delivery in the given timeline.
- Conduct spreadsheet-based analysis, data cleansing, organizing, and formatting.
- Strong ability to consistently meet set targets and standards in daily work.
- Good experience working with corporate data, especially for product-based companies.
- 2+ years of experience working in a secondary/internet research profile for the US market. Must be very strong in Google and internet research.
- Prior experience in Salesforce preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Excel & Google Spreadsheets.
- Good communication skills