Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You'll Do
Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. Creating website/ layout and user interfaces by using standard HTML/ CSS practices. Assure Technical feasibility of UI/ UX design. Collaborate with other team members. Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices and CSS preprocessors like SASS
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Responsive design
- Page optimization
- Proven working experience in web programming
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Experience with DIV based websites, a must Knowledge on advanced CSS
- Knowledge of fonts and typography in general
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Team player
- Basic understanding of scripting
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we continually raise the bar to deliver meaningful results for ourselves and our customers. Our quality is world-class. We deliver what we commit and roll up our sleeves and get work done.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit community that helps you succeed and celebrates your wins! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, actively seek different points of view, and ask everyone to be their authentic self at all times.