Manager or Senior Manager, CS BI
Once upon a time, local businesses could attract customers through advertising and word of mouth. However, that has all changed. Today consumers choose where to spend their money based on online reputation and digital experiences. Modern companies must deliver exceptional experiences that create repeat customers and need a platform that can do this at scale. Local businesses often need help to overcome the complexity and inefficiencies of using multiple applications to manage and optimize their marketing and customer experience operations. Their use of fragmented point solutions keeps them from achieving true customer insights and acting upon them in real time.
This is the challenge that Birdeye solves with its all-in-one reputation and customer experience platform. More than 100,000 local businesses and brands use Birdeye to be found online through local listings and reviews; engage with consumers through webchat, text, and social media messaging; collect digital payments; and gain insights to improve customer experience with survey, ticketing and benchmarking tools.
Birdeye is the leading all-in-one platform trusted by over 100,000 businesses of all sizes to manage online reputation, connect with customers, and generate insights. Founded in 2012 by Naveen (the 2021 EY Entrepreneur of the Year) and Neeraj Gupta, Birdeye is based in Palo Alto, CA, and backed by investors Marc Benioff, Jerry Yang, and Accel-KKR. Learn more at birdeye.com.
What You’ll Do
You will be the analytics & insights business partner for Birdeye's dynamic global Customer Support team. Through your quantitative aptitude and problem solving skills, you will be directly (and indirectly) involved in many strategic, tactical, operational decision making. You will ensure all performance metrics are measured and updated. You will also work on "ad-hoc analysis", basically analysis that is configured to a specific purpose or problem to solve.
This role will be working on US working hours and 1x a week onsite.
- Be the trusted analytics & insights business partner to the Sales leadership team, delivering high impact data-driven analyses and reporting that explain the past, present, and future state of the business.
- Performance tracking, reporting and analyses of new product launches, performance by sales segment or channels, identify meaningful product correlations that drive sales and inform territory alignment.
- Deliver analytics support in relation to sales quota setting and track performance to goals.
- Develop various forecasting, trend analysis, sales projections, and resource/capacity models for sales and marketing.
- Build, maintain, update and optimize critical dashboards for key business stakeholders in marketing and sales
- Champion broad organizational adoption of data and business intelligence tools; develop the analytics framework to support a culture of data-driven decision making across the sales organization.
- Actively participate in cross-functional projects designed to ensure data quality.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- BS or MS in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent)
- 5+ years’ experience in consulting, data science, analytics, or equivalent
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Advanced MS Excel required (experience in SQL desired); Experience in data visualization (PowerBI, Tableau, etc); Experience with Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills; this role requires regular interaction with executives and team leads from across the company.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously against tight deadlines
- Self-starter, reliable team player with strong initiative and the ability to thrive in high-intensity, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working with a SaaS organization will be preferred