Entry Level Software Sales Role (BDR) - Multiple roles/January start
Who are we?Australia’s leading all-in-one customer experience and reputation management platform - trusted by thousands of local businesses. Easily attract local leads, generate 5-star reviews, and automate repetitive tasks and messages.
Trusted by 100,000+ businesses who use the software every day to attract new leads with Listings, Reviews and Referrals, convert them into customers with Webchat, Appointments and Payments, and delight those customers with Surveys, Ticketing, and Insights - all in one place.
We help our customers achieve amazing results through the perfect combination of locally based digital marketing experts and cutting-edge software working together.
What You'll Do
ENTRY LEVEL ROLE
As a Business Development Representative, you would be working directly with our Senior Sales Managers with the goal of developing into an Account Executive (closing role) within 6-12 months.
You will receive best-in-class initial and ongoing training, and you'll be given a clear career progression path.
The main part of your role would involve researching online for potential clients, lead generation and appointment setting. HIGH-VOLUME COLD-CALLING.
You would have the opportunity to attend all of the meetings that you book (online) to ensure you are being fully trained and mentored to become an Account Executive eventually.
The role is suited to someone with a highly driven "Hunter" type mentality and who is not afraid to pick up the phone!
- Proven phone sales experience (B2B or B2C)
- Proven track record achieving sales KPI
- Competitive nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident dealing with business owners
- Organized and proven ability to multi-task
- $65k - $75k+ & monthly uncapped commission ($120k - $170k + OTE)
- Fast track progression structure (clear merit-based system)
- Regular Social activities + 4 pm Friday finish (drinks from 3.30)
- Strong internal Digital Marketing team designed to back our sales team
- Monthly me time (late start or early finish)
- Annual MVP trip
- Company anniversary presents
- Paid parental leave