Sales Development Representative (IND)
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2022, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 80,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You'll DoAs a Sales Development Representative you will drive Birdeye forward by generating and qualifying a high-quality pipeline for our SMB or Mid-Market team. Sitting at the top of our sales funnel, you will have the opportunity to create a great first impression for prospective clients and effectively articulate the value proposition of Birdeye. By using strategic research and a technology suite, you will identify, nurture and qualify new leads to generate well researched, qualified meetings for our Account Executive team. You will be a part of a collaborative sales culture dedicated to innovation and the development of its team members, while maintaining a fun and rewarding atmosphere. As a valuable contributor to the SDR team, you will have growth opportunities into upper sales positions.
● Create a lasting and positive first impression of Birdeye for our prospects ● Become an expert at articulating our value proposition to anyone who asks (or who doesn’t ask)
● Create successful cold calling and email campaigns targeting new prospects ● Partner with our account executive team to help generate meetings, build sales pipeline and drive deals
● Discover new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/messaging, using tools such as LinkedIn Navigator
● Manage prospecting status, data integrity, and forecasting in Salesforce ● Identifying champions and key stakeholders within target accounts ● Meet all key performance metrics and goals on a weekly and monthly basis
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience ● 1-2 years of experience, preferably in a B2B or SaaS sales environment
- Drive to succeed and be promoted
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups - network with like-minded "Birds" ● Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!