Business Development Representative - Mid-Market
Who are we?
Birdeye is a high-growth software company with 1000+ Global employees with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, London, San Francisco, Dallas, India and the Philippines.
Australia’s leading all-in-one customer experience and reputation management platform - trusted by thousands of local businesses. Easily attract local leads, generate 5-star reviews, and automate repetitive tasks and messages.
We are backed by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley and are charging towards one of the most successful IPOs in recent times.
Trusted by 100,000+ businesses who use the software everyday to attract new leads with Listings, Reviews and Referrals, convert them into customers with Webchat, Appointments and Payments, and delight those customers with Surveys, Ticketing, and Insights - all in one place.
We help our customers achieve amazing results through the perfect combination of locally based digital marketing experts and cutting-edge software working together.
What You'll DoYou will be provided "accounts" for businesses with 4 + geographical locations and will be responsible for finding the appropriate contacts at these businesses.
You will then complete research and reach out to them via channels such as phone, email and Linkedin to determine if they are suitable businesses that would benefit from Birdeye offering.
Upon determining if they are suitable based on our ICP requirements you will be responsible for booking a discovery meeting with a mid-market Account Executive.
Before this meeting is held you will be required to provide information to the Account Executive to help them understand the customer's pain points and other specific information gathered, you will also attend the first section of the discovery meeting to introduce the Account Executive to the potential client.
Outside of the accounts provided to you, there is also an opportunity to source accounts of your own and from time to time you may be provided with additional inbound leads from a variety of marketing channels.
The primary objectives determined to measure success in this role will be revenue generated and meetings booked.
The KPIs used to manage performance will include but not be limited to the number of phone calls, and emails/messages known as "Activity points".
- At least 1 year of outbound sales experience in prospecting/cold-calling/qualifying leads.
- Proven track record achieving sales KPI
- Competitive nature
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident dealing with business owners
- Organized and proven ability to multi-task
- $80k - $90k base plus super and monthly uncapped commission ($120k - $170k+ in OTE)
- Fast track progression structure (clear merit-based system)
- Flexible working policy (hours & location)
- Regular Social activities + 4 pm Friday finish (drinks from 3.30)
- Strong internal Digital Marketing team designed to back our sales team
- Monthly me time (late start or early finish)
- Annual MVP trip
- Company anniversary presents
- Paid parental leave