Lead Field Service Technician - San Francisco
Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in new product development.
We are seeking a Lead Field Service Technician to help our Field Operations Manager lead our San Francisco technician team. Reporting to our local warehouse in South San Francisco each day, this person will balance in field technical work with assistant manager duties.
What you will do:
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for machines (training will be provided)
- Perform machine installations, preventative maintenance and consumable swaps
- Schedule and execute planned and unplanned service calls in and around the Bay Area
- Step in to lead the team when the traditional one is on vacation
- Train and support partners on equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
- Identify areas of opportunities (i.e. flavor changes, new product additions, better service processes, competitive presence, etc.) as it relates to customer service. Communicate opportunity areas to the field operations and engineering teams
- Be the face of the company to deliver upon our brand promise on customer service
- Assist with inventory management, training, scheduling, ordering and receiving parts consumables.