Senior Designer, Brand
Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and we have grown tremendously each year since launch. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is heavily investing in building our brand.
We’re looking for a Senior Designer to take a lead role in how we creatively represent the brand across all touchpoints, bringing forward fresh ideas and elevating our design outputs. You have strong branding experience and will be responsible for furthering the brand’s visual identity and ensuring all creative assets are on-brand, cohesive and excellent. You’ll have a keen eye for creating the best design possible for each of the channels and key audiences we’re speaking to. Your projects will cover a wide spectrum, ranging from collateral for our sales team, event creative, digital and social content, brand advertising campaigns, website design, merch and more.
This role will report to the Director of Brand Marketing and will involve close collaboration with the marketing and sales teams, external content/production partners, and product teams. Your focus and expertise will be on speaking to consumers through both B2B & B2C elements.
- Lead the creation of compelling and engaging creative for paid social, digital media, website, print, billboards, and advertising campaigns for the Bevi brand
- Develop an evolved look and feel for high-visibility content, particularly digital creative and sales collateral, that makes the Bevi brand stand out while clearly communicating our product and brand to our target audiences
- Collaborate effectively with creative, marketing and product teams to develop and execute ideas from start to finish that blend strategy, product design, and brand storytelling
- Balance design decisions with business needs, finding ways to ensure all creative is not just beautifully done and aligned to the brand, but delivers on our business goals
- Identify opportunities we can test our creative, incorporating our best practices and learnings
- Ability to tap a portfolio of design skills including digital, animation, illustration, etc. (digital video experience is a plus)
- An iterative, fast-paced working style with the ability to sell in ideas and effectively communicate design decisions
- BA/BS degree in graphic design, fine arts, or a related field - or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5+ years relevant experience in design, branding, campaign conception and execution, with experience at an agency or as an in-house designer in a B2B startup
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Understands and presents design concepts; produces presentation materials in conjunction with design and consumer teams that effectively communicate the concept behind the products for internal and external audiences
- Creativity: Proven conceptual ability to create smart, strategic creative campaigns that work in both the Direct-to-Business and Direct-to-Consumer spaces; a portfolio of work will be required as part of your application
- Passion for pixel perfect design and strong command of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information hierarchy, typography, iconography
- Ability to work efficiently, but also with great attention to detail in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven ability to project manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable doing production work, as well as knowledge of printing specs and materials.
- Experience managing external partners/agencies/vendors a plus.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability