National Account Manager - Compass Group (West Coast Based)
Bevi is on a mission to disrupt the beverage supply chain and replace single-use water bottles with smart water machines. Thousands of companies use Bevi to sustainably provide their employees with pure, sparkling, and flavored water at work. As the market leader in IoT-enabled beverage machines, we’ve raised over $160M in venture capital and are growing rapidly. In addition to maintaining hypergrowth with our current product line, Bevi is investing heavily in new product development.
We are seeking a National Channel Manager - Compass Group to be part of our national channel sales team responsible for delivering assigned monthly recurring revenue, a dedicated resource to our national channel partners, owning key activities to leverage and strengthen our relationship.
Location: This opportunity may work fully remote from Bevi's Boston headquarters and is expected to travel frequently across the West Coast.
What you will do:
- Lead key HQ, regional, branch, and franchise communications with national accounts. Grow relationships and partner led deals to the level where Accounts become an engine and extended salesforce for Bevi.
- Ensure we are meeting all commitments to these accounts: all sales goal metrics, service level agreements, and that we are quickly and efficiently processing orders or troubleshooting issues.
- Keep track of Partner performance and ensure compliance with service level agreements, so that Bevi’s machines are properly maintained and Bevi’s brand is properly reflected across all channels.
- Implement and manage tools to minimize channel conflict, e.g. a lead registration system - Salesforce.
- Design and implement sales strategies for accounts (e.g. incentive programs, promos to grow particular regions or verticals, etc.).
- Organize all Quarterly Business Reviews with Bevi’s Director of Channels.
- Responsible for partner enablement activities including training and education
- Represent Bevi at the tradeshows and events
- 5+ years of high-performance sales experience within fast-growth environments.
- Excellent Communication & Presentation skills are a must. Strategic/Analytical thinker.
- Fluent with CRM systems, e.g. Salesforce. Network of contacts are a plus too!
- Position may entail up to 50-60% travel
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield, 95% paid by employer
- 401(k) with company match, and environmentally responsible investment options
- Flexible PTO plus 9 company holidays, and additional paid days for sick leave, etc (including sustainability or social justice volunteer events)
- Generous fully paid parental leave for both birth parents and non-birth parents
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Onsite snacks and (of course) unlimited Bevi ... plus composting and terracycling, too
- Happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards - and more!
- Join a team that shares our Bevi Core Values:
- Put Customers First
- Be Great to Work with
- Raise the Bar Together
- Act Like You Own the Business
- Be Curious and Ask Why
- Champion Sustainability