Technical Recruiter - Freelance
About Our Team
We are a small and productive People Ops team, looking for an experienced Freelance Technical Recruiter to help us build Beautiful.ai's Engineering department for the next 6 months. As a Freelance Technical Recruiter, you will play a crucial role in identifying, sourcing, and attracting top-tier technical talent to contribute to our company's success. You will collaborate with hiring managers and department heads to understand their staffing needs, develop effective recruitment strategies, and ensure a seamless hiring process for Senior Software Engineers, Product Managers and Designers, DevOps and more.
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment with 2+ years of experience focused on Technical Recruiting.
- Proven experience working with high-growth SaaS startups, demonstrating an understanding of the unique challenges and requirements associated with scaling technical teams in such environments.
- Demonstrated success as a technical recruiter in a freelance or contract capacity.
- Strong understanding of technical roles, skills, and industry-specific requirements.
- Familiarity with various sourcing tools and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple recruitment processes simultaneously.
- 3+ years of experience with Greenhouse or similar applicant tracking systems
What you will do
- Sourcing and Talent Acquisition:
- Full-Cycle recruitment process including but not limited to; Hiring Manager intakes and weekly meetings application review and phone screening for inbound and referral applications, sourcing and outbounding, scheduling, and offer management and negotiation
- Utilize various channels to source and attract top technical talent, including job boards, social media, professional networks, and industry events.
- Build and maintain a robust candidate pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Candidate Screening and Assessment:
- Conduct thorough screening interviews to assess candidates' technical skills, cultural add, and overall suitability for the role.
- Administer technical assessments and evaluate candidates' qualifications.
- Collaboration with Hiring Managers:
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand technical requirements and establish clear job specifications.
- Provide regular updates on the status of open positions and collaborate with hiring managers to refine recruitment strategies tailored to the dynamics of SaaS growth.
- Interview Coordination:
- Partner with hiring managers to set up interview processes from scratch.
- Manage intake documents on new roles, capturing and documenting key requirements to guide the recruitment process effectively.
- Build, schedule, and coordinate interviews between candidates and all hiring teams.
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
Our Tech Stack
- G Suite
- Duration: 6 months
- Status: Full-Time 40/hr week
- Pay Range: 10k - 11.5k per month
Beautiful.ai is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
RECRUITMENT AGENCY POLICY
Beautiful.ai does not accept any agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our employees or email aliases. Beautiful.ai is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.