About Our Team
Beautiful.ai is looking for a motivated, high-energy, results-driven Account Manager to spearhead and grow our existing client base with a dedicated portfolio of businesses, taking them from onboarding, adoption, expansion and ultimately renewing with. If you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment, help build something meaningful, and have fun while doing it, we would love to hear from you.
Who you are
- You like to build and ship - you favor practical choices and speed over perfection. You make deadlines for yourself and you move fast.
- You hold yourself accountable and thrive on delivering results above and beyond goals
- You are scrappy and entrepreneurial - you thrive in an ever changing environment and are comfortable with not knowing the answer to something.
- Assertive but also empathetic in challenging business conversations
- You’re proactive with suggestions, and you come up with solutions without being asked to do so
What you will do
- You will own our named mid-market and enterprise account and be responsible for generating renewals, expansion and new account revenue.
- Lead account reviews with customers to keep them informed of product features and enhancements
- Accurately forecast renewal, upsell and cross sell pipeline through effective proactive account management
- Execute action plans that maximize strategic business opportunities and drive sales
- Utilize operational interactivity to comfortably connect with potential customers, understand their needs, and present solutions
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent Account service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Build strong relationships and carry value-driven conversations with our customers on a regular basis from their end users all the way through to the strategic executive.
- Remain knowledgeable on product/services offered and discuss available options for upsell
- Minimum of 2-5 years customer-facing Account Management experience, in a SaaS or subscription business
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and KPIs related to expansion/growth
- Experience working cross-departmentally (with sales, customer success, product, engineering) to serve the needs of customers
- Ability to prioritize and manage expectations within a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with selling in ambiguous environments
- Player coach with a desire to move towards management in the future
- Super passionate about what we’re building
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Salesforce and Apollo experience preferred
Salary Details: *
- Including base salary and on target incentive, pay for this role is $100,000 - $110,000 per year with commission structure uncapped.
- Open vacation policy and a fully remote work policy
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision insurance covered for the employee / 60%-65% covered for dependents
- Comprehensive 401K program
- FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Competitive Equity with a 4 year vesting schedule
- Life / AD&D and Disability Coverage
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents - specific to each state / 60% coverage under company secondary insurance for birthing parent
Beautiful.ai is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law