Customer Support Representative
We are seeking an exceptional individual who is passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience with our product. This role offers a unique opportunity to work across various functions, including customer support, product testing, and troubleshooting. As a company, we prioritize effective communication and expect you to manage multiple communication channels, such as email, chat, and occasionally phone calls. If you enjoy assisting customers, possess excellent writing skills, and have a genuine interest in creating visually appealing work documents like presentations, you'll be a perfect fit for this role.
Please Note: This is a hybrid role with working requirements based out of our Tahoe office.
Hourly Rate Range: 20/hr - 25/hr
- Respond to customer requests via ZenDesk (our ticketing system), identifying, researching, and communicating appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Create reusable responses when possible, and author customer facing FAQs.
- Inform customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Develop and maintain deep expertise in our product, as well as the underlying best practices that drive it.
- Responsible for the timely reporting, escalation, and resolution of day-to-day operational problems
- Monitor various communication streams, direct and indirect, through all channels including email, live chat, and online ticket portal submissions.
Skills & Experience desired
- Major in Business, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, or related field
- Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written
- Able to empathize with customers and let them know you genuinely care about their issues; High ‘EQ’
- You’re able to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- Fluency in languages other than English a plus
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You love talking to people and building relationships with your customers
- You like engaging with customers and want to help them succeed with empathy
- You love to dig into the details of problems
- You enjoy the fast-paced startup environment
- You like celebrating successes and accomplishments
- You have flexibility in your schedule
Beautiful.ai is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law