About Our Team
We are a small and productive team, looking for an experienced and self-motivated Creative Director to help us build and grow Beautiful.ai. As a Creative Director, you will report directly to the VP of Marketing and play a pivotal role in shaping our company's design and brand vision. Your main responsibility will be to ensure that our products and marketing campaigns are visually compelling and effectively communicate our brand message as we continue to grow.
Please Note: While this role is fully remote, it will require travel to/working in our San Francisco office at least one day a month. Candidates residing in PST and MST time zones will be strongly preferred for this role.
What you will do
- Take charge of the creative direction by developing and maintaining design systems and consistency across all channels, including web, social media, email, video, and print.
- Manage the design team and ensure the delivery of elevated visual deliverables on time and within budget.
- Conduct market research and analyze design trends to inform the artistic direction of our brand.
- Collaborate with our Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams to ensure all creative content aligns with the brand's messaging, tone, and our user experience goals
- Be our Subject Matter Expert by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of the design team's processes and output, including tools, technology, and training.
- Mentor and develop team members, including providing feedback and guidance, and identifying career development opportunities.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Designer and 2 years of experience as a Creative Director.
- A proven track record of managing designers and independently leading creative projects from concept to completion.
- A strong portfolio that showcases your skills in design and leadership across various channels and mediums.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet project deadlines and budget requirements.
- A true self-starter and you come up with solutions without being asked to do so.
- Great attention to detail and ability to maintain design consistency.
- Copywriting and additive experience is a plus.
- Experience working in B2B SaaS or agency environments.
- Knowledge of the AI Market is a plus.
Our Tech Stack
- Adobe Suite
- Open vacation policy and a fully remote work policy
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision insurance covered for the employee / 60%-65% covered for dependents
- Comprehensive 401K program
- FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Competitive Equity with a 4 year vesting schedule
- Life / AD&D and Disability Coverage
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents - specific to each state / 60% coverage under company secondary insurance for birthing parent
Beautiful.ai is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law