Social Media Manager
About Our Team
We are a dynamic and productive team, looking for a highly skilled and creative Social Media Manager to help us build Beautiful.ai. As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing effective social media strategies to enhance our brand's online presence, engage with our audience, and drive business growth. If you are passionate about social media marketing, love working with influencers, and are eager to take our brand to new heights, this role is perfect for you!
Please Note: While this role is fully remote, it will require working within a PST timezone expectation. Candidates residing in PST and MST time zones will be strongly preferred for this role.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive social media content calendar, incorporating thought-provoking content, interactive posts, and direct response messages to achieve various campaign goals.
- Ensure our social media content aligns with our brand guidelines and resonates with our target audience.
- Continuously explore creative ways to enhance the visual and written elements of our social media content.
- Identify content diversification opportunities by collaborating with cross-functional teams to identify new content ideas and formats to diversify our social media content strategy.
- Execute impactful influencer marketing campaigns by planning, identifying, sourcuing, and managing influencers that are aligned with our brand values and target audience.
- Manage influencer partnerships from outreach and negotiation to campaign execution and performance analysis.
- Supervise and guide marketing interns responsible for community management tasks, ensuring timely responses to inquiries and engagement with our followers.
- Independently create and curate engaging social media content, adhering to our brand guidelines.
- Appear on camera in social posts to talk about product tips, features, and updates.
- Collaborate closely with our executive leadership team to align their social media presence with the brand's messaging and goals.
- Create strategic posting schedules for key executives, leveraging relevant events and industry trends.
- 3+ years of experience as a Social Media Manager or similar role.
- A successful track record in managing social media platforms and executing influencer campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of social media trends, platforms, algorithms, and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse teams and individuals to achieve common goals.
- Proficiency in social media management tools and analytics platforms.
- A passion for creativity, innovation, and staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- B2B SaaS experience
- Proven ability communicate company objectives on camera
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Open vacation policy and a fully remote work policy
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision insurance covered for the employee / 60%-65% covered for dependents
- Comprehensive 401K program
- FSA and Commuter Benefits
- Competitive Equity with a 4 year vesting schedule
- Life / AD&D and Disability Coverage
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents - specific to each state / 60% coverage under company secondary insurance for birthing parent
Beautiful.ai is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law