Sales and Marketing Associate - FinTech
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Associate – FinTech
About the Role
We’re now at a point where we’d like to expand our sales and marketing team. Our new associate will work with us to ensure that our campaign-led marketing efforts are effectively reaching and resonating with key stakeholders across our entire target market.
What you’ll do
- Through a combination of data mining and analysis take the lead on identifying and continuously expanding the list of relevant stakeholders across multiple financial institutions we want to target with our marketing efforts
- Working closely with the sales and marketing team execute targeted marketing campaigns designed to achieve initial engagement and enrich the relationship as it develops – focusing specifically on content distribution and delivery using multiple marketing channels to drive engagement
- Identify opportunities to refine, automate and improve how we deliver and distribute content to achieve success
- Continuously liaise with the sales team to ensure effective follow-up, report on campaign progress and recommended next steps
What we’re looking for
- Passion, enthusiasm and drive. We’re a young company, we want to work with someone keen to develop, achieve success and share their great ideas
- Someone who’s proactive who wants to take ownership for ensuring we’re constantly refining and improving how we distribute content, increase engagement and drive prospects through the sales cycle
- A keen learner, someone who can develop and become an expert user of sales and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce, Hubspot and Zngly (a new market entrant). Someone who wants to learn how to automate key tasks to improve efficiency and productivity
- Confidence using spreadsheets for data collation and analysis, and potentially with a database package such as Access
- Desire to do your best. You’ll need to have a great eye for detail and be able to work methodically on your own and as part of a team
- Experience using social media, primarily LinkedIn, for marketing purposes
- Previous financial markets marketing experience, or a keen interest in learning about the sector
- A strong team player who wants to work in a small, close knit and driven sales and marketing team based in various global locations
- Flexibility: It’s a two way street, you won’t be expected to come into an office everyday, just a couple of days a week so you can work closely with the team – we’re a friendly bunch and we’d like to get to know you. Even when we’re not in the office together you’ll be interacting with the team throughout the day.
So why should you apply?
We offer a fast-paced, collaborative, friendly and open environment. At Baton you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with a great team of people, see what our people have to say: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7eWEJRWyAU and what our world looks like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elYFHwnqdEo
- Think creatively, share new ideas and see how you can make an impact
- Own what you do and have access to a welcoming senior leadership team
- Build career enhancing skills learn how be methodical, think strategically and manage delivery
- Learn about the financial markets, how they are structured, different asset classes and new technologies including distributed ledger technology (DLT) and new forms of tokenised assets
- Join a global multidisciplinary team and work with colleagues based in the UK, USA and India
If this sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you!
About Baton Systems
Welcome to Baton Systems, we’re a fast scaling and award-winning global FinTech on a mission to be the leading, open, post-trade network and platform. We count several of the world’s largest banks as clients and facilitate the movement of billions of dollars of cash and securities everyday. Want to learn more visit www.batonsystems.com
About Baton People
Our team of smart, energised and passionate people are at the forefront of the revolution now taking place across the entire post-trade process. Founded in 2016 by Silicon Valley technologists and capital market specialists, Baton continues to attract exceptional talent. To learn more about our leadership team click here.