Group Head of Delivery
Job Title: Group Head of Delivery
We are looking for an ambitious and highly experienced Program Director who is passionate about building 10X products that clients love. As a Head of Delivery, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and deploying capabilities to clients & the market with a constant focus on delivering on the organisational Objectives & Key Results. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. This is a senior management role with a seat at Baton Systems’ Leadership Team.
Master’s Degree (PMP)
● Manage, cultivate & mentor world-class, high-performing teams aligned to business change key goals.
● Strategise, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organisational objectives.
● Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement.
● Maintain organisational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
● Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached.
● Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity.
● Maintain an awareness of interdependencies with other projects and their impact.
● Maintaining all project related documents in a common drive for ease of access and to minimise dependency.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills
● At least 15-20 years of experience as a Program Director, Head of Delivery with a proven record of delivering product programs with a significant business impact.
● Experience in driving customer focused business model transformation.
● Capable of diverse leadership & senior stakeholder management by setting vision for Delivery in support of the group’s strategic objectives.
● Experience in financial services or Fintech – preferably in the capital markets space.
● PMP certification, proven proposal writing experience, previous stakeholder management skill.
● Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organisational skills.
● Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned Program Managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for initiatives.
● Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives.
● Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors and evaluate for interdependencies.
● Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
● Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
● Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders.
● Experience in a direct client management role (not just working with the tech team offshore).
● Post Graduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
About Baton Systems
Baton Systems is the global FinTech company that’s taking a fresh approach to post-trade processing. Digitally transforming the industry’s critical market infrastructure with innovative, blockchain-inspired solutions, we empower banks to take control and address the most critical risk, capital and liquidity issues impacting post-trade today.
About Baton People
Our team of smart, energised and passionate people are at the forefront of the revolution now taking place across the entire post-trade process. Founded in 2016 by Silicon Valley technologists and capital market specialists, Baton continues to attract exceptional talent. To learn more about our leadership team click here.