Job Title: Project Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Project Manager who is passionate about building products that clients love. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating and deploying capabilities to clients & the market with a constant focus to deliver on the organisational Objectives & Key Results. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills
● At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager with a proven record of delivering products with a significant business impact.
● Experience in financial services or Fintech – preferably in the capital markets space
● PMP certification, proven proposal writing experience, previous stakeholder management skill
● Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organisational skills
● Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for initiatives
● Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
● Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors and evaluate for interdependencies.
● Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
● Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
● Analyse, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
● Experience in a direct client management role (not just working with the tech team offshore)
● Post Graduate or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
● Strategise, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organisational objectives
● Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement
● Maintain organisational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
● Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
● Manage budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
● Maintain an awareness of interdependencies with other projects and their impact
● Maintaining all project related documents in a common drive for ease of access and to minimise dependency
About Baton Systems
Baton Systems is the global FinTech company that’s taking a fresh approach to post-trade processing. Digitally transforming the industry’s critical market infrastructure with innovative, blockchain-inspired solutions, we empower banks to take control and address the most critical risk, capital and liquidity issues impacting post-trade today.
About Baton People
Our team of smart, energised and passionate people are at the forefront of the revolution now taking place across the entire post-trade process. Founded in 2016 by Silicon Valley technologists and capital market specialists, Baton continues to attract exceptional talent. To learn more about our leadership team click here
Something looks off?