Partner Solutions Manager
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Partner Solutions Manager Opportunity
Reporting to the VP of Professional Services GTM, the Partner Solutions Manager is responsible for the curation, development, and evangelization of Partner Intellectual Property (IP). We are looking for an experienced person that can:
- Align customer needs, Okta GTM strategy, product roadmap, and partner strengths to create focus areas for IP development.
- Work with key Partners to build IP solutions for focus areas.
- Plan and coordinate the GTM motion for IP solutions within Okta.
In this role, you will be required to coordinate with multiple internal teams and external partners. You will need to prioritize needs, gain support of stakeholders, and oversee the creation, GTM motion, and delivery of those solutions.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with internal teams to Identify focus areas for IP solutions. This may include prioritization based on GTM functional, vertical, and geographical focus. It should also consider Okta’s product roadmap as a factor for prioritization.
- Collaborate with services partner leadership who’s organizations have requisite experience, skills, and interest in developing IP solutions.
- Work with Architects on the team and across Okta to vet and review partner IP being considered.
- Gain commitment to create, market, and deliver partner IP.
- Assist Sales, Marketing, Partner Alliances, and Customer First teams to define, execute, and track GTM motions to incorporate partner IP into Okta deal cycles.
- Work with partners on joint proposals involving partner IP to ensure customer success.
- Track the success (delivery, adoption, impact) of partner IP for future improvements.
- Evangelize the potential and success of Partner Solutions to internal and external stakeholders at the leadership level. This includes producing compelling collateral and socializing that content.
- Participate in efforts to improve methodologies, processes, offerings, and collateral
What you’ll bring to the role
- Demonstrable experience curating, developing, selling, and implementing IP based solutions.
- Experience building and maintaining positive relationships with key partners.
- Strong presentation skills: Showing the value, capabilities, and differentiators of complex service solutions using methodologies and service offerings.
- Can articulate relevant customer success stories and metrics that demonstrate value to stakeholders.
- Experience tracking and improving cross-functional processes.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations.
And extra credit if you have experience in any of the following!
- Some knowledge and experience in Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Security space
- Project Management experience
- This position requires the ability to access federal environments and/or have access to protected federal data. As a condition of employment for this position, the successful candidate must be able to submit documentation establishing U.S. Person status (e.g. a U.S. Citizen, National, Lawful Permanent Resident, Refugee, or Asylee. 22 CFR 120.15) upon hire.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Below is the annual On Target Compensation (OTE) range for candidates located in California, Colorado, New York and Washington. Your actual OTE, which is inclusive of base salary and incentive compensation, will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location. In addition, Okta offers equity (where applicable) and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible spending account, and paid leave (including PTO and parental leave) in accordance with our applicable plans and policies. To learn more about our Total Rewards program please visit: https://rewards.okta.com/us.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.