Digital Success Intern (Summer 2024)
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. Over 10,000 organizations, including 20th Century Fox, JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
Love our Customers is our #1 Value at Okta. The Okta Customer First Team lives and breathes this every day. A critical element of Okta’s strategy is helping our customers accelerate their time to value and expand their relationship with Okta. This is a key differentiator for Okta and we believe that all customers, large and small, deserve an exceptional experience and this assistance. When we do this well, our customers succeed and Okta succeeds by growing our renewal rates.
The Digital Success team helps customers of all sizes adopt Okta and get the most out of their investment. We translate customer pain points into value and help guide companies from onboarding to successful renewal.
As a Digital Success intern you’ll contribute to our onboarding and adoption efforts by identifying customer pain points and optimizing our programs to maximize their success and customer value. Develop an understanding of the Okta customer experience and translate that into actionable recommendations that you will execute and learn from.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain email program quality by completing your own performance assessment and recommendations for optimization (e.g. email optimization, new feature integration into existing programs, etc.)
- Execute small iterative improvements for existing programs across email, personalized video, and in-app communication
- Partner with Senior Digital Growth Managers, developing your own strategy skills and assisting in bring their vision to life
- Identify areas for personalization within our in-app experience
- Rising senior pursuing a Bachelor's degree or higher (please share relevant coursework in Business, Marketing, Data Science, Communications or similar)
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to learn and be curious
- Familiarity or genuine interest in Okta and identity security
- Experience developing digital strategies; even better if for business-to-business technology companies
- Demonstrate being data and customer driven to build insights and recommendations
- Bonus if you are familiar with email marketing (Gainsight), in-app marketing (Pendo), value reporting (Matik), personalized video (SundaySky), and analytics tools (Tableau, Databricks, Google Analytics)
Okta’s Intern Program
As an intern, you’ll do real work that matters. While you’re on board, you’ll work on meaningful projects and have an opportunity to see what working at Okta is all about. You’ll also have the support of your mentor and manager to help you develop new skills.
Our interns have the opportunity to build a strong community - with their fellow interns, within their teams, and with the broader company. We want you to grow professionally and you’ll do that through participating in events like our Executive Speaker Series and Brown Bags. And of course, we want you to have fun too.
Interns may choose the format of their internship: either in-person at one of our Okta offices, or virtually. We give our interns the opportunity to choose the option that best suits their needs. We offer 12 week internships in the U.S. in the Summer and 16 week co-ops in Canada.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.