Enterprise Account Executive, Philippines
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Our Enterprise Account Executive will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of business for net new logos into prospective accounts, existing customers and regional consultant influencers.
With an incredible eco-system behind you, you will continually ensure assigned territory growth with net new logos and profitability by developing solid business relationships with new and existing clients for Okta. You will plan and execute strategies and sales tactics in the following areas: generating new business, territory planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship development, pricing, presentation and delivery (finalist or other), negotiations, closing and executing contracts.
You will be able to identify net new leads that fit within ideal client profiles to market Okta’s products and services that will meet potential client’s needs. You will initiate contact and follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences, meet sales objectives and targets at profitable rates, move prospects into implementation, and meet established sales goals and quota schedule per plan year’s objectives.
You will work with sales support to initiate customised proposals and communication for prospective clients and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet their needs and to field inquiries.
We provide our Enterprise Account Executives with an environment in which they can make valuable contributions from day one while also building opportunities for learning and growth. The work you will do will directly impact the experience of our customers. As an Enterprise Account Executive you will:
- Go to market as an expert on both our Workforce and Customer identity cloud offerings.
- Establish a vision and plan for the accounts assigned in your territory by using a tiering approach.
- Build thorough account plans detailing customer strategy, financials, pains, objectives and stakeholders.
- Proactively drive your own top of funnel activity through Inmails, events, networking and other creative avenues always ensuring you have enough pipeline to hit your number.
- Engage across Okta's partner network to establish both transactional and collaborative engagements to help the organisation to deliver strategic and complex projects such as zero trust architecture and digital transformations
- Adopt a strong value based sales approach; always looking to bring a compelling point of view to our customers.
- Develop trusted and long term advisory partnership with executives in your accounts, leveraging the Okta technology to support them in hitting their key strategic goals.
- Follow a MEDDPICC sales methodology to navigate complexity in the sales cycle and ensure you’re ahead of any obstacles to the deal closing.
- Build mutual action plans in partnership with your customers to create shared accountability.
- Partner with cross functional teams from Sales Development (SDR’s & BDR’s) to Channel & Alliances, Marketing, Pre-Sales, Solutions Architects, Legal, Deal Desk and more to ensure success for yourself and Okta.
- Leverage our Business Value team to show our customers their ROI and deliver effective messaging about the long term impact of the Okta solutions.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have:
- Expert level experience selling Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud technology into our existing customers
- Experience self sourcing your opportunities through a range of methods with a drive to win and grow new expansion opportunities.
- Navigated long complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders from both the customer base and within your own company. Typical deal sizes you may have sold range from $400,000 - $1,000,000 + ARR
- Significant experience selling to both technical audiences such as CIO, CISO, CTO and the commercial personas such as Product, Marketing, HR, Operations etc.
- Expert using a Sales Framework such as MEDDICC, Challenger or Sandler (we use MEDDPICC)
- Significant experience selling in partnership with GSI’s & the wider partner ecosystem
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.