Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
An extraordinary opportunity to redefine identity security, solve customers’ number one attack vector and challenge, and grow a product from an early stage to scale. Now, more than ever, you will play a pivotal role in establishing the new development center and product for a cutting-edge, category leader, multinational company.
We are looking for a stellar Product Manager to take ownership, make a lasting impact, grow with the company, and lead us to success.
On a typical day you will:
- Contribute to the development and execution of product strategy and roadmap.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams, and other product managers, to ensure alignment with overall business goals.
- Lead end-to-end features lifecycle, all the way from inception to execution.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points; Collaborate closely with customers and partners to build a product that users love.
- Influence marketing and positioning; Identify opportunities from industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate closely with counterparts in Okta to shape the “better together story” and strategize a successful overall product suite.
- Shape the culture and processes in Okta’s Israeli site for years to come!
- Ownership, independence, passion for impact, and “can do” approach.
- Proven ability to collaborate with R&D teams, driving impact and outcomes through effective influence and teamwork.
- Great communication abilities.
- Looking to enjoy the journey in an office-first approach for optimal collaboration.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field (Computer science, engineering)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, and also utilize enterprise capabilities.
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager in the cyber security industry.
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.