Junior Corporate Paralegal
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Junior Corporate Paralegal
Okta is looking for a Junior Corporate Paralegal to join our Legal Team based in Ireland! Under the guidance of the Senior Paralegal, the Junior Paralegal will work collaboratively with Okta's Legal, Tax, Treasury, Accounting and HR teams and interact with all levels of the business. This position will have the opportunity to operate autonomously in a dynamic, high-growth environment and will be a key member of our Legal team.
- Support all aspects of U.S. and international entity management, including managing state registrations, formation, on-going compliance, integration of acquired entities and dissolution, working collaboratively with Accounting, Tax, HR and other internal stakeholders and managing outside counsel and corporate agents
- Monitor the subsidiary email inbox and distribute mail to the relevant stakeholders
- Assist with governance and compliance matters for both domestic and international entities, corporate policies and related procedures
- Support preparation of SEC filings, including preparing D&O Questionnaires, validating list of related parties and working collaboratively with Accounting and other internal stakeholders
- Assist with M&A and securities offering related matters, as needed
- Assist with special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal
- Impeccable integrity and work ethic
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, team-first attitude and sense of humour
- Strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills and ability to manage many cross-functional projects simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Adept at Google Workspace - GMail, GDocs, Gsheets, and Gslides, – and other business apps
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.