Salesforce Service cloud Administrator, India
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Okta’s Enterprise Application Services team is the front line for all Application Production Support. Our application landscape is centered on Okta, Salesforce, NetSuite, Coupa, Workday, Snowflake, Tableau with various integrations to other core applications. We are looking for a Business Applications Administrator. Desired applicants should have experience in resolving issues related to an array of business.
As a Business Applications Administrator, you will play a key role in the Business Technology (BT) team at Okta. You’ll partner with our business stakeholders and BT SMEs focus on production support to Salesforce Service Cloud and Experience Cloud along with other applications.
- Triaging and resolving incoming production issues
- User Provisioning, Reporting, configuration and Day-today administrative functions including Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Experience Cloud, and others
- Ensuring optimal performance of business applications by performing day-to-day administration, troubleshooting, and resolving issues.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Maintaining resolution within given SLA
- Ensuring all system changes made are done within BT security policies, procedures, and SOX compliance.
- Maintain documentation of new system processes and system implementations. Provide general knowledge sharing with the global Application Services team.
- Establish a strong working relationship and pattern with Product Owners as well as other BT functions.
- Managing business application access requests
- Being part of an on-call rotation. This will include weekends.
- Support the Finance departments during the month-end close issues and process
What we look for
- You have at least 5-7 years of information technology and/or information security experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Expertise in Salesforce- especially Service Cloud and Experience Cloud
- Experience with working in a global environment
- Experience working with the internal and external audit teams to collect evidence for gap assessment preferred.
- Experience in an environment with SOX framework
- Self-starter, Outstanding listener, great presenter, terrific interpersonal and communication skills
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.