Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
We are looking for a compliance analyst to join our GRC team and help us achieve our compliance measures. In this role you will be responsible for facilitating SOX and operational control activities, and for documentation across all SOX domains as well as for other control compliance requirements, as needed. You will be a subject matter expert on best practices for BT controls.
- Coordinate with system owners and own process of quarterly access reviews, change reviews and annual profile reviews
- Function as a liaison between process owners, and internal and external auditors
- Ensure appropriate documentation of internal controls to comply with SOX requirements and internal policies
- Collect, review and analyze data from information systems
- Manage BT SOX internal control and process risk assessments to include planning, walkthrough and testing for BT controls
- Collaborate with the system owners, and internal, and external audit teams to lead, plan, and execute SOX compliance
- Identify any gaps in BT controls, establish a process to communicate gaps to relevant parties, and track remediation to closure
- Design and implement BT Controls, Policies and Procedures
- Perform risk assessments, monitor control deficiencies, and support management in the development of remediation plans to address deficiencies in a timely manner
- Research, recommend and implement best practices in SOX compliance for continuous improvement of the program
- Technical Bachelors’ Degree
- 3+ Years’ SOX program management experience
- Detailed knowledge of internal control and compliance frameworks
- Experience and thorough understanding of SOX review requirements and coordination (User Access Reviews, Change Reviews, Profile Reviews, etc.)
- Attention to detail & thoroughness
- Ability to stay organized in performing multiple tasks at once
- Ability to comfortably work in and move between both Excel and Sheets
- Salesforce knowledge/experience ideal
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills to be able to interact with technical and non-technical colleagues and management
- Comfortable leading projects and advising at the exec level
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.