Project & Partner Success Manager
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
The Professional Services team
We are a team of Identity and Access Management experts. We help businesses and organisations maximise their Okta’s IAM platform investment, providing rapid time-to-value in adoption and usage, promoting scalability and agility.
The Partner & Project Success Manager Opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Professional Services APJ, this role will be responsible for leading and managing complex identity access management (IAM) projects, as well as developing and supporting our partners to successfully deliver Okta services to our valued customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead and manage delivery of complex identity access management (IAM) projects within tight project deadlines, budget, and demonstrated value of services
- Initiate, plan, schedule, forecast, and provide oversight to the work of assigned professional services (PS) team members.
- Think strategically across multidisciplinary teams establishing value-based relationships with our customers, relevant project stakeholders and partners
- Build and convey compelling value propositions that will encourage partners (both emerging and strategic partners) to build Okta specialists and partner with Okta PS to co-sell and co-deliver customer solutions
- Establish a vision for identifying delivery partners, increasing certifications, and preparing our service delivery partners to build and grow their identity management practice in partnership with Okta Professional Services
- Formulate Okta’s Partner business strategy in alignment with Okta stakeholders, Regional and Global PSM team
- In collaboration with PS Sales and our network of delivery partners, identify customer opportunities and ensure accuracy of scoping and Statement of Work
What you’ll bring to the role
- Deep understanding of IAM technologies, software delivery lifecycle, and SaaS
- Strong project management background with excellent communication and coordination skills
- Equipped with business focus, delivery mindset and sales knowledge that enables engagement at the executive level
- Energy, flexibility and drive to create real and measurable business results
- Ability to context switch and manage up to 20 engagements each week
- Proficient business analytical skills to deliver insights feeding into services delivery and partner strategy
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills both in Japanese and English
And extra credit if you have experience in any of the following!
- Project Management Professional certification or other relevant accreditation
- Proven track record of managing delivery and other types of channel partners
- Experience leading multiple concurrent SaaS IAM projects
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.