Business Development Representative - Dutch
Get to know Okta
Okta is The World’s Identity Company. We free everyone to safely use any technology—anywhere, on any device or app. Our Workforce and Customer Identity Clouds enable secure yet flexible access, authentication, and automation that transforms how people move through the digital world, putting Identity at the heart of business security and growth.
At Okta, we celebrate a variety of perspectives and experiences. We are not looking for someone who checks every single box - we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences.
Join our team! We’re building a world where Identity belongs to you.
Business Development Representative
The Business Development team is growing!
For the high-energy lead generation professional, the Business Development Representative is a great opportunity to help drive demand for our market-leading cloud adoption and management solution.
You will be working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a business development and lead generation capacity, which will allow you to thrive in our dynamic, high-activity environment. Working closely with the marketing, you will own contacting prospective customers and for qualifying opportunities for the Okta solution. Working with our seasoned account executives you will map out and build pipeline, and help resolve our most effective marketing channels.
At Okta we bolster promoting from within and with our current growth plans and the acceleration we're seeing in our business, strong performance in this role can definitely lead to upward mobility within the sales organisation.
Our sales representatives are high-energy, self-motivated, agile and able to change hats on the fly. In this highly prized role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM system. We're looking for professionals with strong organisational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment.
As a Dutch speaking Business development representative you will:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Understand prospects pains and needs and build prospect relationships
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Okta and the On-Demand mode
- Exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
You would be an ideal candidate for this role:
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a dynamic, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience and a college degree will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity.
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission structure!
- Shares in Okta (RSU’s)
- Great benefits including pension & medical
- Catered lunches & snack program
- Okta for Good volunteer program so you can give back to your community
What you can look forward to as an Okta employee!
- Amazing Benefits
- Making Social Impact
- Fostering Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Okta
Okta cultivates a dynamic work environment, providing the best tools, technology and benefits to empower our employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Each organization is unique in the degree of flexibility and mobility in which they work so that all employees are enabled to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, regardless of where they live. Find your place at Okta today! https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.