Enterprise Sales Leader
Enterprise Sales Leader
- Full Time
- Apply now →
Enterprise Sales Leader
AI is rapidly changing the world. From processing job applications and credit decisions, to making content recommendations and helping researchers analyze genetic markers at scale -- many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learned systems in some way.
Arize is the leading AI and LLM observability platform to help ML and LLM teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning and LLM models. In short: we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Our Revenue team is built with a great mix of technical leaders and seasoned Enterprise sellers. We have built a culture of collaboration and winning. The team is distributed across the United States and growing across all roles including SDR, Account Executives (Mid Market and Enterprise), Solution Architects, and Customer Success Engineers.
We are looking for a fast-paced, client-obsessed Enterprise Sales Leader with an entrepreneurial mindset to find, win and grow new customers and expand and grow existing accounts. As Enterprise Sales Leader, you'll be responsible for managing a team of Enterprise Account Executives and a region of Arize Sales. You should feel a personal responsibility for the challenges, development, and success of your team. A few of the main responsibilities of the Enterprise Sales Leader are hiring, growing, and motivating Account Executives - onboarding and ongoing sales enablement, deal inspection/advancement, strong forecasting, developing new sales motions/strategies, and improvements to our process, collaborating with internal C-level, Engineering, Solutions, and Customer Success. You’ll be responsible for ensuring your team of AEs run a tight sales process, and for developing and reporting on sales/pipeline reports to the Head of Sales.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and grow a team of 6+ Enterprise Account Executives
- Help define the 2.0 sales strategy including improving POC motion, deal qualification, etc.
- Help build and update pricing, territories, and enterprise upsell motion
- Manage a Net New ARR quota with both new business and upsells
- Help develop additional revenue strategies such as partnership sales, international sales, MM motion, and velocity sales
- Help land and expand our customer base on our way to a Series C
- Outline future management goals and alignment for next fiscal and beyond
- Help define new strategic initiatives for the sales team to grow
- Partnership opportunities to grow our customer base and referral motion
What We Are Looking For
- 3-5+ years minimum sales management experience in Enterprise B2B Software
- Startup experience
- Managed both new and existing business
- Have had experience as a quota carrying Account Executive
- Enterprise selling motion, MEDDPICC trained, and Value selling
- Ability to manage both complex 6/7 figure Enterprise deals, and ability to drive velocity with a strong land and expand motion
- Ability to navigate and sell to a technical buyer (bonus if sold to Data Science role)
- Strong ability to negotiate and navigate difficult procurement, and legal cycles.
- Strong communicator and leadership skills including ability to grow and motivate talent
- Strong ability to hire and mentor talent
- Successful track record of hitting quotas
- Creative deal strategy and negotiation skills
The estimated annual salary for this role is between $320,000 - $380,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is determined based upon a variety of job related factors that may include: transferable work experience, skill sets, and qualifications. Total compensation also includes a comprehensive benefit package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, unlimited paid time off, generous parental leave plan, and others for mental and wellness support.
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup