- Full Time
- Apply now →
Note: The nature of this role requires candidates to be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
AI is rapidly changing the world. From processing job applications and credit decisions, to making content recommendations and helping researchers analyze genetic markers at scale -- many aspects of our daily lives are touched by machine learned systems in some way.
Arize is the leading machine learning observability platform to help ML teams discover issues, diagnose problems, and improve the results of machine learning models. In short: we are here to build world class software that helps make AI work better.
Our marketing team ensures that Arize is a brand that AI developers, ML practitioners, and business leaders trust and love. We are looking for a Developer Advocate with an entrepreneurial mindset and passion to grow our developer community through education, content, and field marketing. You will be joining a team of seasoned go-to-market professionals with experience building and executing highly creative and effective GTM programs at startups and global enterprises alike.
What You’ll Do
- Create awareness through thought-provoking technical content that educates AI developers – e.g. Colab notebooks, blogs, eBooks, product documentation, workshops, demos
- Be the “voice of the AI engineer” across Arize’s base of users and the AI developer community at large
- Serve as a product marketer for Phoenix, Arize’s open-source offering. Distill market insights and developer feedback to inform roadmap and GTM activities
- Craft best practices and novel perspectives on troubleshooting and improving production ML models and LLM-powered applications
- Plan and speak at Arize-hosted and industry events and conferences
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years experience working as a Developer Advocate, Data Scientist, AI/ML Engineer, Solutions Engineer, or technical Product Manager/Marketer
- Working knowledge of generative AI, machine learning, and data science
- Technical experience with the LLM app development stack (e.g. agents, orchestration frameworks, vector databases, evaluation libraries) with proficiency in Python
- Engaged in technical communities via GitHub, Medium, DZone, Stack Overflow, Reddit, LinkedIn, etc.
- A data-driven creative who thrives in ideating and delivering on novel activities that earn the attention and trust of AI/ML practitioners
- A self-learner who isn’t daunted by technical complexity and welcomes the challenge to develop their own POV
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Willingness to attend evening meetups and events in the SF Bay Area
The estimated annual salary for this role is between $100,000 - $175,000, plus a competitive equity package. Actual compensation is determined based upon a variety of job related factors that may include: transferable work experience, skill sets, and qualifications. Total compensation also includes a comprehensive benefit package, including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, unlimited paid time off, generous parental leave plan, and others for mental and wellness support.
More About Arize
Arize’s mission is to make the world’s AI work and work for the people. Our founders came together through a common frustration: investments in AI are growing rapidly across businesses and organizations of all types, yet it is incredibly difficult to understand why a machine learning model behaves the way it does after it is deployed into the real world.
Learn more about Arize in an interview with our founders: https://www.forbes.com/sites/frederickdaso/2020/09/01/arize-ai-helps-us-understand-how-ai-works/#322488d7753c
Diversity & Inclusion @ Arize
Our company's mission is to make AI work and make AI work for the people, we hope to make an impact in bias industry-wide and that's a big motivator for people who work here. We actively hope that individuals contribute to a good culture
- Regularly have chats with industry experts, researchers, and ethicists across the ecosystem to advance the use of responsible AI
- Culturally conscious events such as LGBTQ trivia during pride month
- We have an active Lady Arizers subgroup