Enterprise Account Executive - Central
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
Whether you binge-watch a series on Netflix, plan faraway vacations from your phone, or read international news online, you’ve likely used Apollo’s technology this week. Apollo supports some of the largest GraphQL APIs in the world. Companies like Netflix, Expedia, Peloton, DoorDash, The New York Times, and Zillow are just a small sample of Apollo's customers. We’re not looking to rest on our laurels, though — we’re aiming to change how software is built.
Apollo wants to empower every software team to build an amazing user experience across any number of clients without dealing with a barrage of REST endpoints. Gartner estimates that by 2025, 50% of companies will be using GraphQL, and we're the clear market leader. Are you with us? If so, read on…
What You'll Do
- You'll map and build territories from the ground up in our enterprise sales team, as well as utilize the existing customer base from conference attendees and those who download our open source product.
- You'll become an expert hunter, selling Apollo GraphQL to the top enterprises in the world.
- You'll be a part of a tight-knit sales team that values best practices sharing, mentoring, and learning.
- You'll collaborate with our marketing, product, success, and support teams to creatively grow our portfolio of customers.
- You have experience closing enterprise SaaS deals and managing enterprise customers.
- You take the time to develop a deep understanding of how to sell a new technology to visionary leaders in engineering and IT.
- You empathize with and listen to our customers, forming a close relationship as a trusted advisor.
- You're organized and don't mind using tools like Salesforce as a single source of truth.
- You're excited to engage with cross-functional teams on demand generation programs including events, partnerships, content creation, and recruiting.
- You thrive in fast-paced, often changing startup environments.
- You routinely meet or exceed 100% of sales targets (even better if it's in early-stage tech).
- You work hard, you enjoy learning, and most importantly of all, you practice sales with the utmost integrity.
- This position is based anywhere in the Central Region of the United States.
- Apollo GraphQL is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
Location: This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere in the Central time zone in the US.
Equal Opportunity: Apollo is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
E-Verify: Apollo is an E-Verify employer and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. For more information please visit E-Verify.