Enterprise Account Executive - EMEA
Sales & Business Development
Remote · London, UK
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
When venture firms are looking to invest in companies, they are searching for a company that will own 95% of their category. With millions of downloads per week of our open source product, we’re already on that trajectory. That’s the type of opportunity this is, and that’s why we have amazing backing from Andreessen Horowitz and Matrix Partners.
We're on a mission to make application development easier, better, and more accessible to the world. The technology is GraphQL, and it's changing the way the top companies in the world build software.
How can we prove that? Simply put, our next-gen technology is used in production by some of today's largest and most innovative brands, including Netflix, Expedia, Glassdoor, DoorDash, and more. With your help calling on the top companies in the world, the number of amazing logos will only keep increasing.
What You'll Do
- You'll map and build territories from the ground up in our enterprise sales team, as well as utilize the existing customer base from conference attendees and those who download our open source product.
- You'll become an expert hunter, selling Apollo GraphQL to the top enterprises in the world.
- You'll be a part of a tight-knit sales team that values best practices sharing, mentoring, and learning.
- You'll collaborate with our marketing, product, success, and support teams to creatively grow our portfolio of customers.
- You have experience closing enterprise SaaS deals and managing enterprise customers.
- You take the time to develop a deep understanding of how to sell a new technology to visionary leaders in engineering and IT.
- You empathize with and listen to our customers, forming a close relationship as a trusted advisor.
- You're organized and don't mind using tools like Salesforce as a single source of truth.
- You're excited to engage with cross-functional teams on demand generation programs including events, partnerships, content creation, and recruiting.
- You thrive in fast-paced, often changing startup environments.
- You routinely meet or exceed 100% of sales targets (even better if it's in early-stage tech).
- You work hard, you enjoy learning, and most importantly of all, you practice sales with the utmost integrity.
Location: This position can be done from anywhere in the UK, willing to support the EMEA time zones.
Equal Opportunity: Apollo GraphQL is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.