San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 5, 2022
Our CEO and CTO co-founders, Geoff and Matt, are looking to hire their right-hand executive assistant as they scale Apollo. It’s going to be an exciting journey with plenty of ups and downs as we strive to create a healthy publicly traded company that people love to work for. Geoff and Matt need a reliable partner who shares their excitement about the journey ahead. If you’re interested in learning more, we should talk so you can see if this is right for you.
Apollo’s founders have paid close attention to the values and culture of the company. Values such as “empowering others”, “growth mindset”, “caring”, and “stewardship”. We’re excited to grow Apollo, but in a way that makes us proud, and you would be a key part of that as you represent our CEO and CTO on a daily basis.
If your superpowers include elite organization, and ensuring nothing drops in a fast-moving start-up, we’re off to a great start. You also know how to prioritize and triage incoming communications, as well as an understanding of how to anticipate the actions and reactions of a C-suite executive. Over time, you will build a seamless relationship where you will proactively understand what is necessary to optimize the time and headspace for our CEO and CTO.
What You'll Do
- Be a reliable, consistent partner to work with in the years to come.
- You will serve as a liaison between executives and internal and external colleagues while managing information flow promptly.
- You will attend company and executive team meetings, track agendas, keep notes, and organize and track the follow-through of meeting action items.
- You will provide support on other recurring and other critical projects such as board meetings and press events.
- You will create and maintain information systems to support the executive team.
- You will collaborate with other executive assistants to ensure cross-operational practices and information.
- You will organize business meetings and logistics, such as scheduling, preparing materials and physical space, and reaching out to business guests to give and receive pertinent information.
- You will manage complex calendar scheduling with team members, customers, candidates, investors, and others while prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- You will manage our founder’s travel arrangements thoroughly, both international and domestic.
- You will be responsible for processing the founder’s business expenses, including gathering receipts and ensuring timely submission every month.
- You are a flawless and empathetic communicator, both written and verbal. You understand the tone and the situation and are able to connect with others (at all levels of the org).
- You are organized and able to create order out of chaos.
- You maintain high levels of discretion regarding all business information and knowledge, at all times.
- You are tool-savvy, knowing what to use to maximize both your time and the founder's time.
- You are gifted at prioritization, able to sift through myriad tasks and communications and apply strategic, thoughtful ways to order them.
- You are excellent at the art of "no," while earning the respect of those interacting with the founders. You set appropriate boundaries, in a productive way.
Location: This position can be done from a remote location in San Francisco, CA, and will require in-person support as needed.
Equal Opportunity: Apollo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.
See more open positions at Apollo
Something looks off?