Cohesity Increases Revenue 600 Percent in 2017, Validating Global Enterprises’ Need for Hyperconverged Secondary Storage
Cohesity makes your data work for you by consolidating secondary storage silos onto a hyperconverged, web-scale data platform that spans both private and public clouds. Enterprise customers begin by radically streamlining their backup and data protection, then converge file and object services, test/dev instances, and analytic functions to provide a global data store. Cohesity counts many Global 1000 companies and federal agencies among its rapidly growing customer base and was named:
- Linear Scalability of Cohesity Data Platform
- Blog: 2017 Top Workplace 2nd year in a row
- CEO/Founder Mohit Aron Interview
Founded by Mohit Aron (the original designer) of the Google file system, and subsequently, the Nutanix converged data center system. This is a unique opportunity and time to join a leading-edge company experiencing rapid enterprise customer adoption and growth of 600 percent increase in 2017 sales revenue.
Cohesity’s world class Engineering team bring a rich history taking part in building the original Google File System, Google Search and Ads, hyper-converged scale-out systems, Netflix Real Time Bidding & Cloud and Veritas Data Protection. Be part of this amazing team and join the mission of remaking and transforming secondary storage!
- Own Data Protection related product areas and lead the test effort of one or more features.
- Work with the engineering team during the feature design and implementation phases to develop:
- the test methodology (designing the test approach) to test the feature end-to-end.
- test plans.
- Collaborate with other testing members, developers, technical writers, and customer solutions engineers to ensure the company delivers high quality products to our customers.
- Execute multiple iterations of the test plan by running manual and automated test cases.
- Analyze failures and root cause issues, file defects, follow up with developers, documentation and other teams on the resolution.
- Automate test cases.
- Monitor and manage continuous integration environment.
- Mentor team members.
- Have a high bar for quality of the product.
- Creative, independent, self-motivated and willing to learn new technology.
- Possess good understanding of QA methodologies and processes.
- Ability to take up variety of roles in a startup environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities spanning multiple software and hardware components (such as switches, storage systems, kernels).
- Good knowledge of Linux and should be comfortable with shell.
- Prior experience of programming, preferably in Go or Python.
- Knowledge of one or more Hypervisors - ESXi, HyperV, KVM.
- Understanding of data protection, storage concepts is a plus.
- Experience with distributed systems (databases, storage, map-reduce frameworks, etc.) is a plus.
- Strong test planning ability is a big plus.
- BS in Computer Science with 7 yr experience or MS in Computer Science with 5 yr experience
- 4+ years experience with testing “systems” products (storage, networking, virtualization, etc.)