Cohesity makes your data work for you by consolidating secondary storage silos onto a hyperconverged, web-scale data platform that spans both private and public clouds. CRN named Cohesity a Top 25 Disrupter and one of the 10 Coolest Hyperconverged Products of 2016. Cohesity counts many Global 1000 companies among its rapidly growing customer base and achieved triple-digit growth in 2016.
We are looking for top talents to join our world-class Engineering team. Our experienced engineers bring a rich history taking part in building the original Google File System, Google Search and Ads, hyper-converged scale-out systems, Netflix Real Time Bidding & Cloud and Veritas Data Protection. Be part of this amazing team and join the mission on remaking secondary storage!
Cohesity is looking for exceptional UX Interaction Designers with thorough understanding and passion for modern UX/UI design to help us build intuitive user experience and pixel perfect UI to interface with a very powerful platform. This is a very hands-on position.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering (development) teams to understand requirements and develop interaction.
- Interaction design development (wireframes), creating seamless information architecture.
- Work with Visual designers to translate that into a beautiful user experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience in design for compelling web based applications.
- Passion for creating simple and engaging user experiences for cross-platform applications.
- Experience in storage and/or DataCenter technologies is a huge plus.
- Keen eye for visual design. Demonstrated ability to work with Visual Designers.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Self-driven individual willing to take on challenges.
- Experience in designing complex enterprise-class software products, information architecture, interaction design.
- Portfolio demonstrating your user experience journey
- Degree in HCI or design is a plus