Pipefy is currently searching for an experienced Technical Lead, who will be responsible for oversight, management, and development of Pipefy’s software application. The Tech Lead at Pipefy manages both the back and the front ends of the requirements of our framework.
Pipefy is the Lean management platform. We help anyone take control of their daily work, in areas from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our software puts the proven benefits of lean management within easy reach, including greater agility, improved efficiency and higher quality outcomes. Since we started in 2015, Pipefy has helped thousands of do-ers around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, companies in over 150 countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE and Volvo.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and manage the configuration and development of Pipefy’s software and related documentation.
- Maintain software to build, package, and deploy the application to development, test, and production environments.
- Manage application developers to devise robust deployment, operating, monitoring, reporting, and control solutions.
- Supervise all development work and code changes for the team you're in charge of.
- Conduct code review, and recommend, plan and implement necessary upgrades to Pipefy's architecture and/or user interface.
- Provide and manage bug triage and bug fixes using issue tracking systems.
- Provide technical support on an ad hoc basis for customizations.
What We Need You to Have:
- Proven experience as a Technical Leader.
- 6+ years developing software.
- Good knowledge of Ruby, Elixir or React.
- Familiarity with Umbrella projects such as GraphQL and Ruby on Rails.
- Working knowledge of software architecture, application design, and quality assurance principles.
- Outstanding communication in oral and written English.
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban.
- Strong organizational skills.
It Would be Awesome if You Had:
- Experience having transitioned a monolith to a microservice architecture.
- Experience solving scalability problems.
- Experience presenting your work at technical conferences.
- The ability to multitask.
What You’ll Get in Return:
- A fast-paced environment full of challenges and the possibility to help create a global brand.
- All the tools you might need to do a great job (we’ll spare no expense to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges).
- The chance to work on ambitious projects, alongside technical and entrepreneurial-mindset professionals.
- A pet-friendly and open-minded environment that values diversity.
- Semi-Flexible Hours (40h/ week)
- Casual and international environment – Be who you are and meet other cultures every day.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Health and Dental Insurance.
- Meal Allowance.
- Bus pass.
Pipefy: The Lean Management Platform – Meet Us:
Lean management principles have proven to be transformative–but only for people with access to extensive training and resources. Pipefy changes that, with the first Llean management platform. We believe that when do-ers have the tools they need to improve their work, without relying on anyone else, there’s no limit to what they can accomplish.
We make it easy for anyone to streamline recurring business processes on their own, from employee onboarding to customer service to agile development. Our customizable, template-driven software helps people eliminate wasted time and effort and become more agile and efficient.